The Barron Area School District is pleased to announce that e-Funds for Schools is available for making online payments to the lunch program. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments online and is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have lunch payments electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website.
The e-Funds For Schools service is offered to you by a third party service provider and they charge for processing your payment(s), similar to other on-line banking services. The district does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information. This plan applies a $1.00 transaction fee to each electronic payment from your checking or savings account. For payments made by credit card, there is a convenience fee of $2.49 per transaction. The system also carries a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge of $15. When you set up your account, please review your options carefully.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student’s name and the amount of the item will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. The e-Funds For School site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file. The Student ID number is required to set up an account. If you need help, please contact Cathy Amdall at Riverview Middle School, (715) 637-9100.
- e-Funds For Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles and the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school lunch or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up. Payments made by 8:30 a.m. are credited to the lunch account the same day.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
To make an on-line lunch payment or school fee payment, click here.